Monday, February 14, 2011

Missing In Action!!

I have been missing in action for a while!  So sorry.  Nothing is wrong, just a lot going on.  A lot on my mind.  So much, in fact, that I couldn't even hold a thought!!

So, the first month of the 90 day fitness challenge is over and I was one of the top 2 losers!!  Yay me!  I did not reach my goals, though.  I think I expect too much of myself.  After all, I did not get this out of shape in 90 days, I certainly shouldn't expect to be in perfect swimsuit shape in 90 days, right?

I am thinking of trying P90X.  It looks so hard!  I can't even do one chin up or push up.  But, they say that doesn't matter.  By the end of the first 90 days of the program, I should be able to do some.  Baby steps, right?

If I do purchase this series, would any of you Amarillo folks like to join me?  I am still considering joining the ATC, but I really need to get good and focused and prove to myself and my husband that I am serious and that it will be money well spent.


Oh--and since I have been gone, I will say this.  The SuperBowl halftime show sucked the BIG one.  And anyone who sings the National Anthem before such an event should be able to sing it.  It is about the Anthem, not the performance Christina!  You should have NOT been paid after flubbing it up like that.

Okay, I feel better.




Hugs and Love,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment