Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Have The BEST Family EVER!!

Today's post will be quite simple!  I have the best family EVER!!  Many of you know my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc....  Some of you know my husband and children.  Keep in mind that I do not work outside of our home.  I stay here and care for my children, do homework, cook, laundry, all the things moms do.  John works his butt off every single day.

Guess who got to sleep in this morning?  Yep, I did.  Guess who got breakfast in bed?  Yep, me too!  Guess who got out the bikes and cleaned them up to go riding?  Not me!  Guess who is cooking supper?  Not me either!!  Yes, I am one lucky lady.  And I know it!!

As if all that were not enough, my kids are awesome too!  Normally I would not brag on them for fighting.  But today, they were fighting over who got to watch a movie with me in my room.  They fought over who could help me put away the laundry.  They also fought over who I love the most.  I have spent the majority of the day trying to explain that I love them all differently but equally.  They all are different, therefore they need a different kind of love.  I am not quite sure they understood me.  One thing I know for sure though, they DO know I LOVE THEM!!

Hugs and Love,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment