Friday, January 21, 2011

Sharing Myself With The World.......Kind Of Scary!!

Blogging--kind of like keeping a diary, right?  Well NOT!!  A diary is private and personal.  A blog on the other hand, is out there in cyberspace for anyone and everyone to read.  To "hear" your thoughts, secrets, desires.out

I am going to Blog.  About myself mostly, but also about my family.  You see, I have been living in a unhealthy body for quite some time now.  I have decided to once and for all change that.  I am on a journey to become fit and healthy.  I intend to lose the fat and inches and regain my self esteem.  I want to be as healthy as I can be.  My children and my husband deserve that.  I deserve that.  There will be obstacles along the way.  I am sure I will fail from time to time.  But I am NOT going to give up!!

Follow me.  Support me.  Make fun of me, I really don't care.  Maybe you will learn from my mistakes and my successes.  My first goal:  Eating as healthy and as PURE as I can!!  We'll see!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi mom! I like your blog. I am trying to learn how to follo you. Can you help me please?

    Love,
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it say I am Supermom? Is it becaus I am using your computer?

    Love,
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry Jake. It is because I forgot to log out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck!! I hope you enjoy this journey and wishing you the best...There is not anything as important as your own health..TTY soon..
    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete